At Triad Baptist Christian Academy Preschool it is our belief that parents are charged with the responsibility of bringing up a child in the nurture and admonition of the Lord. It is not our desire to take the place of the parent, but to assist and support the parent in laying a foundation that will help each child learn and grow toward his or her highest God-given potential.
We will endeavor to serve each child by:
- Providing a physically safe and emotionally secure environment
- Enhancing the spiritual, social, intellectual, physical, and emotional development of each child
- Promoting loving, trusting and respecting relationships
- Respecting the dignity and worth of each child and family
- Employing committed teachers who exhibit values and beliefs that enable them to serve as positive Christian role models