School at Home
In an effort to be cautious, Triad Baptist Christian Academy has decided to adhere to the recommendations from the CDC (Centers for Disease Control) regarding the recent Coronavirus outbreak. Our Team is committed to prepare, monitor, and respond appropriately to help in the prevention of the virus in our community.
For more information, check out the links below:
A Letter from Mrs. Mannon Updated 4/14/2020
WHAT YOU CAN DO
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use hand sanitizer. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
HOW WE CAN PRAY
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind | 2 Timothy 1:7
As believers, we know that the power of prayer is the most important aspect of our lives. God is the Great Physician and our hope is found only in Him through His Word.
- Praise God for His Sovereignty. He is and will continue to be in control of all things. Pray that we will trust Him to help us navigate this season of uncertainty.
- Pray for wisdom of governmental leaders, the CDC, researchers, medical personnel, leaders in churches and other strategic places to respond wisely and appropriately.
- Pray for unity between medical experts around the world as they work together for the well-being and health of all people.
- Pray for the protection of physicians, emergency first responders, and other medical professionals who risk their lives to protect ours.
- Pray for comfort and healing for those affected by the virus. Pray they will receive quality health care they need to regain health and strength. Pray for their healing and for the vaccine to cure and eradicate this virus.
- Pray for the protection and safety of those considered to be "at high risk."
- Pray for peace, calmness, freedom from fear, anxiety, and panic among individuals and communities.
- Pray we would be proactive in proclaiming the Gospel and sharing the good news of Jesus Christ. Pray this event would be a catalyst for revival.