Triad Baptist Christian Academy accepts applications throughout the year for qualified and interested teachers, coaches, and staff.
TBCA is seeking teachers and staff for the following openings:
- K-12 Art Teacher - job description
- Kitchen Staff (part-time) - job description
- Academy and Preschool Substitute Teachers - job description
- After School Counselors (part-time-August-May) - job description
- Preschool Teacher - job description
Interested persons may complete the application located using the link above. Inquiries may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employment at Triad Baptist Christian Academy is open to qualified individuals who are Christians of good character, without regard or reference to race, sex (gender), national or ethnic origin, color, age, or disability. Triad Baptist Christian Academy is a religious educational ministry, permitted to discriminate on the basis of religion. All prospective and current employees must agree with Triad Baptist Christian Academy’s mission statement, and they must be willing to conduct their lives in conformity with the school's statement of faith and the school's declaration of moral integrity.