The mission of the Guidance program at TBCA is to enhance high achievement for every student. I am committed to assisting student in dealing with a wide range of issudes, including academics, career explorations, personal/spiritual issues, and college admission. I will work collaboratively with all stakeholders in student success. Comprehensive student services will ensure that all students have access to and are prepared with the cognitive, ersonal/social, and career-related knowledge and skill necessary to become productive members of society.
- Belief in the development of whole self, including a healthy balance of mental, social/emotional, spiritual, and physical well-being
- Self-confidence in the ability to succeed
- Sense of belonging in the school environment
- Understanding that post-secondary education and life-long learning are necessary for long-term career success
- Belief in using abilities to their fullest to achieve high-quality results and outcomes
- Positive attitude toward work and learning
Guidance Counselor/Enrollment Coordinator